Thursday, April 5, 2012

California Art Club Gold Medal Show - April 1-22

Wow, what an event!! This year's California Art Club Gold Medal Show Gala night was an amazing, wonderful thrill for me. Winning anything as an artist is beyond wonderful, and to win this year's gold medal is really an honor. I have admired the sculptors in this show for years, and so to be included in this group is a great feeling. I cannot thank my colleagues enough for this very special acknowledgement. I made some new friends, reconnected with old ones, and look forward to the months activities. I will be greeting on April 11th and 18th. That will be a fun time! I also will be there on the 22nd for the sculpt out. That will be a blast! I hope to see you there on those days.
Getting ready to deliver the sculptures



http://www.californiaartclub.org/101st-annual-gold-medal-award-winners/

No comments:

Post a Comment